LITTLE ROCK - A Pine Bluff charter school is on shaky financial ground, according to a report presented Monday to the state Board of Education…
Hope Academy Charter School in Pine Bluff had a positive fund balance of $18,710 as of May 31, said Bill Goff, the state Education Department's assistant commissioner for fiscal and administrative services.
Goff told the board the school had a positive categorical fund balance of $60,902 but a negative unrestricted operating fund balance of $42,192. The school has been spending about $75,000 per month, he said.
"The financial picture is not pretty as of May 31," Goff said…
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Hope Academy Charter School
STATE SAYS SCHOOL FACING BUDGET WOES, June 14, 2010, Arkansas News Bureau