A charter school teacher is accused of stealing $4,277 from his school’s bank account.
The teacher, 34, allegedly went to a Wells Fargo Bank and emptied the bank account of the Red Apple Entheos Academy in Kearns. He did not have permission to make the withdrawal, police wrote.
The teacher is charged with third-degree felony theft.
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
- Texas Gulen charter schools 2017-2018
Red Apple Entheos Academy
TEACHER CHARGED IN THEFT; Aug 17, 2010; Salt Lake Tribune (UT)