LEBANON - A Linn County grand jury has indicted a former teacher's aide for possession of a controlled substance and furnishing alcohol to a minor.
Kelli Dixon, 36, of Sweet Home is accused of trading a fifth of whiskey to a 17-year-old junior at Sand Ridge Charter School in Lebanon in exchange for 10 tablets of Ritalin, a stimulant often prescribed for children diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder. An April 9 arraignment date has been set.
Dixon's attorney, Paul Kuebrich of Albany, said his client has no comment on the case.
The swap allegedly took place Sept. 14 at Sand Ridge. Sgt. Jim Yon of the Linn County Sheriff's Office said the youth came home intoxicated and told his mother Dixon had given the alcohol to him…
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Sand Ridge Charter School
TEACHER'S AIDE INDICTED IN RITALIN CASE; January 14, 2007; Democrat-Herald (Albany, NY)