The Delaware Board of Education voted to place Pencader Business and Finance Charter High School on formal review, making it the second charter this school year to be placed in the process that could lead to the school's closure.
The reason for placing Pencader in the formal review process was listed as "financial concerns."
The state's charter school accountability committee will investigate the situation and make a recommendation for what should happen to the school.
That may mean that changes need to be made at the school, or it could mean that the school will be recommended for closure…
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Pencader Business and Finance Charter High School
STATE PUTS PENCADER CHARTER ON REVIEW; April 24, 2011; The News Journal/delawareonline.com (DE)