The woman who sprayed Delaware County sheriff's deputies with breast milk while resisting arrest last weekend has been fired from her teaching job, according to documents obtained by The Dispatch today after a public-records request.
Stephanie Robinette, 30, of Westerville, had been a teacher at Summit Academy on Columbus' East Side. A letter in her personal file dated Wednesday states that she was terminated "as a result of recent developments." The school informed the state board of education yesterday that she had been fired for engaging in "conduct unbecoming" the profession...
She pleaded not guilty on Monday to charges of domestic violence, assault, obstructing official business, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct, all misdemeanors, in Delaware County Municipal Court...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Summit Academy - Columbus
“Breast milk sprayer fired from teaching job.” The Columbus Dispatch (OH) 7/1/11