WAITE PARK — A public charter school that has served alternative students in the area since 2000 will not reopen next school year...
The school closed after Novation Education Opportunities decided not to continue as the school’s authorizer, said Matthew Pennertz, who has served as the school’s director since March...
The school has struggled financially, and an effort to recruit students earlier this year was unsuccessful...
Novation Education Opportunities, which is based in Minneapolis and became GREC’s authorizer this year, has oversight of about 11 charter schools, the organization’s website said. Novation provided Great River with an improvement plan that was not met, Pennertz said...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
- Texas Gulen charter schools 2017-2018
Great River Education Center
“GREC charter school closes.” St. Cloud Times (MN), 7/18/2011