CHULA VISTA – A former supervisor of a YMCA after-school program was given a prison sentence of 45 years to life by a Superior Court judge yesterday for molesting three kindergarten students.
Daniel Meraz, 25, was convicted in July of improperly touching three girls who attended an after-school program he supervised in 2002 and 2003 at Arroyo Vista Charter School in the Eastlake Greens section of Chula Vista. He was acquitted of molesting a fourth child...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
- Texas Gulen charter schools 2017-2018
Arroyo Vista Charter School
“Child molester in Chula Vistagets 45 years.” San Diego Union-Tribune (CA), 3/31/2005