The Pennsylvania State Ethics Commission on Tuesday fined the executive director of a Mercer County charter school for leasing properties he and his family controlled for the school's use without board approval.
James Gentile, executive director of Keystone Education Center Charter School, violated conflict of interest rules, the commission said. It fined him $7,000...From the 2006-07 through 2011-12 school years, the school paid $714,120 in leases for two Greenville properties owned by Gentile Enterprises, a company owned by Gentile and his family, without board approval, the state said.
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
- Texas Gulen charter schools 2017-2018
Keystone Education Center Charter School
“Mercer County charter school executive director fined.” Pittsburg Tribune (PA), 3/26/2013