ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. —Target 7 learned a new charter academy grossly overestimated its enrollment numbers, and now the school will have to pay the state back for money it didn’t deserve.The William and Josephine Dorn Charter Community School sits at the Eastern Edge of the South Valley. According to the state’s Legislative Finance Committee, the academy received more state money than it was owed for the entire year because it estimated it would have 90 students when it actually had nine...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
William and Josephine Dorn Charter Community School
“Charter school gets too much state funding.” KOAT (Albuquerque, NM), 12/4/2012