FARMINGTON Utah (ABC 4 Utah) - A high school teacher will stand trial for sexually abusing a student.Steve Niedzwiecki was fired from his teaching position at a charter school in West Haven...
Niedzwiecki was charged with eight counts of forcible sodomy, two counts of forcible sexual abuse and attempted rape.Niedzwiecki was a former teacher and basketball coach at Quest Academy and Jefferson Academy. He was terminated from his teaching position at Quest Academy after he was charged in December.The victim says she befriended the teacher and worked on a project together. But according to the probable cause statement, the girl and the teacher were trading emails and text messaging. In court she testified that their relationship turned physical and became sexual. She claimed Niedzwiecki promised to marry her after their relationship turned sexual."He was a trusted teacher, a coach and was very manipulative," said the victim's aunt Kathy Carver...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
- Texas Gulen charter schools 2017-2018
Quest Academy (Utah)
“Former teacher to stand trial for sex abuse of student.” ABC4 (UT), 5/14/2013