HEBER CITY — A former charter school principal pleaded guilty Tuesday to sexually abusing a former male student.
Charles Edward Weber, 66, pleaded guilty to two counts of forcible sodomy, a first-degree felony, in connection with the abuse of a 15-year-old boy. Four identical sodomy charges were dismissed in exchange for the man's plea.Weber, of South Jordan, was booked into the Washington County Jail on $1 million bail in December. The arrest came after he "admitted to sexually abusing several young boys over the past 35 years," FBI agent Jeffrey Ross wrote in a police affidavit filed in 4th District Court.Weber had been an educator for more than 40 years, most recently as principal of the award-winning Soldier Hollow Charter School in Midway...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
- Texas Gulen charter schools 2017-2018
Soldier Hollow Charter School
“Ex-principal pleads guilty to sexually abusing former student.” Deseret News (UT), 4/2/2013