A now-terminated Delaware County charter-school aide is accused of seeking nude photos last month from a 14-year-old girl in his care who recorded part of the conversation, police said.Ronald A. Byrd, 56, who had been an in-school suspension aide at Chester Community Charter School, was charged Wednesday with sexual exploitation of children, corruption of minors, and related offenses. He was remanded to the Delaware County prison after failing to post $100,000 bail, court records said.Bruce Crawley, a school spokesman, said Byrd was suspended after a Chester Township police officer was called to the school and conducted an initial investigation. Byrd was terminated after a school probe, Crawley said.
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Chester Community Charter School
"Ex- aide recorded soliciting nude pix from girl.” Philadelphia Inquirer (PA), 10/21/2011
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Also, “Cops: Charter school staffer asked teen for nude pictures.” Delaware County Daily Times (DE), 10/21/2011