Payments: For several years, the non-profit organization [Career Success Schools] has contracted with the company of a board member, Kevin Zirk, for its employee 401(k) plan, and Zirk receives commissions based on the deposits... In fiscal 2011 and 2010, the non-profit contracted with the company of another board member, Ditza BenShalom, for air-conditioning repairs totaling $154,241. In fiscal 2010, the non-profit also paid $1.3 million for land for a new school campus from a company that Zirk and two others owned.
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Career Success Schools
“4 charter-school organizations where insiders benefited.” The Arizona Republic, 11/17/2012