TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Tallahassee police say that a former employee of a local middle school, accused of molesting a minor, may have had inappropriate contact with other children.
The woman, Rosa Lee Stephens, is listed as an employee of Stars Middle School in a police report. However, the assistant principal of the school, Mr. Ahmet Temel, says that Stephens hasn't worked there since October 1... [please see below]Stephens is charged with Lewd and Lascivious Molestation of a Minor. She is in the Leon County Jail with a $25,000 bond. Police are concerned that she may have had inappropriate contact with other children...
- Single schools
- Authorizers, clusters, CMOs, EMOs, etc.
- Charter school studies, reports
- Funny business
- The Master Plan
- Gulen charter schools 101 + webinar video
- The Gulen Movement & its schools in the news
- Gulen-linked charter school enrollment in 2014-2015
- List of Gulen-linked charter schools in 2016-2017
Stars Middle School
“Former Stars Middle School employee accused of molesting a minor.” WTXL ABC 27 (FL), 11/28/2012
The charter school administrator denies Stephens was an employee at the time of her arrest, but the arrest document clearly shows her employer as "Stars Middle School” https://twitter.com/CASILIPS/status/274423264493854721/photo/1